What We Teach
We offer group presentations and individual consultations
- We determine your mind-body type and the disorders you are prone to getting.
- Based on your mind-body type, we recommend lifestyle changes to help overcome anxiety, depression, insomnia, irritability, anger problems, weight gain, oversleeping, lethargy and other disorders. This includes the foods to favor and reduce or eliminate based on your particular type.
- We provide guidelines for proper digestion and elimination to reduce or eliminate many gastrointestinal disorders.
- We assess your immune system strength and recommend diet and other programs for normalizing the immune system.
- We encourage optional instruction in the Transcendental Meditation® technique and explain why it works.
- We help you get started in a unique program of Yoga postures, exercise routines, and breathing exercises tailored to the individual’s body type and age.
- Greater knowledge of employee personalities and jobs they are suited for.
- Greater knowledge of how employees may act in stressful situations.
- Employees gain knowledge of their differences leading to more respectful relations and an empathetic workplace atmosphere.
- Knowledge of how to enhance employee resilience.
- Understanding of what should be the best times for client meetings and other corporate events.
- Enhanced employee satisfaction and productivity.
Additional information in the articles below and on the Ayurveda page
Articles by Company Personnel
Adapted from The Coherence Effect Book
The article demonstrates that Ayurvedic coaching is for better health, but also helps determine the jobs a person will be good at and will enjoy, and even the best times for meetings. read more
With the normal pressures of work compounded by the pandemic, stress and burnout are proliferating in the business world. Even before Covid-19, stress and burnout were ravaging the health of Americans. The number of hours worked is said by the non-profit American Institute of Stress to be the main source of job stress and this makes work especially problematic…read more
In our increasingly stressed world, especially with the Covid-19 pandemic, the activation of the threat network in everyday situations can adversely effect our mental and physical health. read more
Several years ago talk show host Michael Feldman of the NPR show “Whad’Ya Know” was interviewing author and The New York Times columnist Patricia Marks. Marks said she paid a lot of money for someone to teach her to meditate and the experience was awful. read more
The Coherence Effect: Are coherent brain waves simply a matter of good genetics? Or can they be developed?
What mechanism allows one executive to see a business opportunity that others completely miss, or allows a lawyer to draw a creative analogy that makes a winning argument in his client’s case? read more
The ancient Vedic knowledge of India is the source of yoga as well as Ayurveda, a complete system of natural medicine. Ayurveda has many strategies for health, and one of its specialties, which is especially important now, is strengthening the immune system. read more
What do health and happiness sound like?
And if they have a sound, can we utilize it to enhance our own well-being? The answer is “yes,” and there’s not just one sound; there are many, but the different sounds have one thing in common—they’re all harmonious or coherent sounds. read more
More Information about Ayurveda and meditation can be found in The Coherence Effect Book.